- Product # LS0005
- Type Paperback
- ISBN 978-1-94065-505-5
- Published Date 2014
- Dimensions 8 x 10
- Pages 128
- Photos 120
- Drawings 20
Go undercover with Bedroom Style, Perfectly Pieced. Redesign your bedroom just as you’ve dreamed it could be when you discover a master designer's tricks of the trade, including how to:
- Embellish pre-purchased linens for an expensive designer-look
- Personalize pillowcases with names or initials
- Add a personalized block to any quilt
- Stitch colorful quilts to complement your personal style
- Make your own bed linens from your favorite new fabrics
Create a unique, custom, high-style home on a budget. Discover your personal style and redesign your bedroom by customizing your bedding with this interior-design-influenced quilting book. You'll find inspiration in the beautifully styled bedrooms throughout the book.
What's your style? Choose from the five leading interior design styles:
50 quilt design options in one book! The five main interior design styles are thoroughly explored and feature two quilt designs, each one shown in five different colorways – for a total of 50 exciting quilt design options. The experienced, New Traditional quilter will love the queen and king sized patterns, and every one will benefit from:
- Easy-to-follow instruction
- How simple fabric choices can vastly change the look of your design
- Attractive and informative illustrations
- Over 100 bright, breezy photographs to inspire
Get your copy today! Now the custom, coordinated bedroom that you once thought unattainable is totally within reach. With Bedroom Style, Perfectly Pieced, you can have it all - and without the designer price tag!
April Rosenthal is the established pattern designer behind Prairie Grass Patterns and a Moda Fabrics surface designer. Rosenthal also began a popular podcast series with Amy Ellis called “Quiltcast” and blogs at www.aprilrosenthal.com. She lives in Orem, Utah with her husband and children.