- Product # 044051
- Type Softcover Magazine
- Published Date 2014
- Pages 100
Design your own beautiful garden containers any season of the year. It’s that time of year again when the changing season gets you thinking about new opportunities in the garden. Flowers with gorgeous colors and shapes, an array of leaves to create texture and mood—there’s so much to choose from. And while the bounty of options seems never ending, the confinement of designing in a container can overwhelm even the most experienced gardeners. What combinations look best? Grow best? Work best in a contained space? All of your questions are answered here in Container Gardening, Vol. 11.
Container Gardening, Vol. 11, the latest collection of premier articles from select issues of Fine Gardening magazine, presents four seasons of container designs by different top designers across the country. This broad-reaching perspective demonstrates that you can find a container project that works for you, regardless of location, climate, or comfort with container gardening.
You’ll find all this and more:
- Exposure to plant and container options you may have been previously unaware of, or haven’t thought to use in a seasonal container design
- Recipes and plant lists with hardiness zones to make the work of designing a container easy and accessible
- The latest ideas—from practical to stylish—for container gardens, plus a host of seasonal tips to ensure your success
- Interviews with top national designers who offer up expert advice, personal experience, and time-tested know-how
- The Fine Gardening editor’s must-have tools and products
When it comes to planting in a pot, there are many wonderful options available from spring through winter. Now’s the perfect time to roll up your sleeves and get started. You’ll have full, lush, gorgeous container gardens in the blink of an eye.
Order Container Gardening, Vol. 11 now!
Preview a sample of this special issue below