- Product # 027031
- Type Softcover magazine
- Published Date 2012
Build safe, sturdy structures Fine Homebuilding's Decks and Outdoor Projects is packed with in-depth features on all aspects of deck building. A must-have for anyone planning to tackle a deck project this year, this issue contains essential articles from the pages of Fine Homebuilding, plus new pieces to make sure your project uses all the current best practices.
The complete project You'll see an actual deck project move from start to finish, covering layout, framing, and finish details with illustrative photographs, exploded drawings and authoritative text. Go beyond the basic how-to with buyer's guides covering deck boards, fasteners, railings, and hardware.
Expert advice you've come to trust In addition to Fine Homebuilding's deck experts, you'll hear from national experts who offer advice on avoiding common code violations, plus veteran builders who share their tricks for making their decks stand out from the crowd.
What you'll get in Fine Homebuilding's Decks and Outdoor Projects:
- Learn how to construct a safe, sturdy deck from start to finish
- Ideas and advice for experienced builders who want to make their projects better
- Buyer's guides that offer up-to-date advice on new decking products and materials
- Ideas and inspiration that homeowners can pass on to their contractors
- Plus: Additional outdoor projects include a concrete walk and tool shed