- Product # 071530
- Type Paperback
- ISBN 978-1-63186-131-4
- Published Date 2015
- Dimensions 8 1/2 x 10 7/8
- Pages 176
- Photos 300
- Drawings 50
Time is on your side...and do more with the time you have. Small Woodworking Projects is a stellar collection of approachable and quick-to-make projects from America's premier woodworking magazine, Fine Woodworking.
Something for everyone! It's the perfect answer for beginners who want to start small as well as skilled woodworkers with limited time and plenty of scrap wood they’d like to put to good use. And who wouldn't like a resource filled to the brim with neat little projects nice enough to give as gifts!
Basic woodworking tools and skills. Beginners will have no trouble working their way through the terrific projects in this book. And more advanced woodworkers will be happy to find that:
- You don't need a giant shop.
- No formal training is required.
- You don't need loads of free time.
Learn from the experts. The editors at Fine Woodworking make sure that you are supplied with everything needed to enjoy successful results:
- Techniques and know-how are demonstrated in 50 detailed illustrations and 300 inspiring and instructive photographs.
- Exploded drawings, detailed plans, and step-by-step instructions guide the way.
- Projects range from gift-worthy boxes and home accessories to shop tools and small furniture.
Easy-to-make (and finish!) projects great for gift giving. This book is a collection of the very best, simple-to-construct, attractive projects, including:
- An elegant jewelry box, veneered box, and Pennsylvania spice box
- Picture frames, a unique cutting board, and easy chessboard
- A turned carver's mallet, wood plane, and tool chest
- Shaker side table, comfy seat for two, and more
Perfect handcrafted gifts! Nothing beats seeing your woodworking on display or the reaction you get when you give a handcrafted gift! Get your copy today and please friends and family with gifts from your shop.
Preview a sample of this book below
- Table of Contents
A Box Worth Repeating
Fast Ways to Build a Box
A Better Way to Build Boxes
An Elegant Jewelry Box
Elegant Veneered Boxes
Pennsylvania Spice Box
A Unique Cutting Board
Standing Frame Has Two Faces
Build a Greene-and-Greene Picture Frame
A Chessboard Made Easy
Two Unique Lamps
Handwork: Turn a Carver's Mallet
Get a Handle on Your Chisels
Wood Planes Made Easy
Tool Chest with Drawers
Comfortable Seat for Two
A Classic Step Stool
A Portable Book Rack
Arts & Crafts Wall Shelf
Shaker Side Table
Blanket Chest by Hand